Hiding Sub count

Eazy Shot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been doing research and now stumbled upon the idea of hiding sub count. From what I've found a lot of people are saying that they're growing faster because people can be bios based on sub count. I'm testing it out now and seeing the results from it.

GrimPeter

Reaction score
Interesting theory. I'm interested in hearing the results.I wonder if video view counts also affect peoples perception.

Reactions: Samira

Eazy Shot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@MrWhiskers I always knew but I didn't know that people were actually doing it and getting results from it. So i tried it today myself and waiting to see my results.

Reactions: vertuu69

Basit

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i've had my sub count hidden but in terms of real growth.. haven't really seen much!

really curious to see how you're experience with hiding has gone!

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
I had it hidden for a while and now i have it visible. The last weeks (with visible sub count) i gained more subs than before. I think people mostly subscribe for content they want. I don't think the sub count does matter so much.

vertuu69

Reaction score
I had it hidden for a while and now i have it visible. The last weeks (with visible sub count) i gained more subs than before. I think people mostly subscribe for content they want. I don't think the sub count does matter so much.
I hid my sub count yesterday, and it went up by ten subscribers in around 20 hours... so maybe there's something there?

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Eazy Shot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Interesting theory. I'm interested in hearing the results.I wonder if video view counts also affect peoples perception.
So far I've gained about 6 subs since I hid my sub counts and My I've gained a ton of views since the experiment started. I"m going to test it out for the month to see.

it may work for some but not others, for me so far i've been getting positive results. People tend to not sub to channels that have lower sub counts.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what you come up with.
so far about 4-6 subs gained in just one day of doing so. Hope to see a greater result at the end of the month.
I hid my sub count yesterday, and it went up by ten subscribers in around 20 hours... so maybe there's something there?
nice! so it's working out well for you. we're you a relatively small channel?

Reactions: AllVisuals4U