Other Hi there! Want to collaborate with me?

Brainshock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone,

My name is Jay and I working on expanding my two YouTube channels that I work on in my spare time. I want to be able to collaborate with different youtubers on many topics since I have a channel that is geared towards science, technology, gadgets, futurism, etc, and one channel that is geared toward gaming.

The Channel that I make science videos for is called Brainshock and I currently run a web show called AID (Amazing internet discoveries) where I talk about new science discoveries, new technology, or cool gadgets in a quick 2-3 video format. I would love to have some collaboration on ideas for the show, or if someone wants to host a show with me or help me make a video for both of our channels on the latest science news and technology.

The channel that I use for gaming is called mastertainment. I don't really like the channel name so if someone has any ideas as to another name I am all ears. Right now, I have fortnite music from the save the world campaign on my channel (since no one else decided to upload the music) and I have 2 cuphead videos on the channel. I wanted to expand more and show my videos from twitch that show my crash banditcoot n sane trilogy run throughs and other cuphead run throughs. I also thought it would be cool to make video game commentary videos and some funny moment videos.

In all, I am trying to expand all together and make more videos with better content. If anyone wants to collaborate on any of the stuff mentioned above or would like help with there own projects please reach out to me. You can message me here, post on this thread or reach out to me from twitch or discord.

- Jay

twitch - masterjx9
discord - masterjx9

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the collaborations forum. :)