Gaming Hi im Jeramy Burke Part of Dark Dimensions (Looking for new members)

Jeramy Burke

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Jeramy Burke. Otherwise known as hyperpyro12345 or Hellfire on youtube. I own a youtube group called Dark Dimensions we currently have 63 subscribers and we do full gaming streams and videos that are edited by me. We are not afraid to be explicit but we also have some innocent people in our group as well. We play alot of overwatch and we play alot of everything really. Gta, Killer Instinct, Destiny, even some Stardew Valley. At this point we as a group have decided to look for new diverse members for multiple reasons: Lack of communication from current members, Members quiting or not being as into youtube as they were before, The need to expand. We are looking for brand new members with a few criteria (its ok if you dont fit all)

-Is humorous and doesn't get offended easily

-Between 14 and 28 years of age

-Has access to multiplayer and has working internet/enough to stream and many multiplayer games/games (especially overwatch if you can)

-Is not afraid to put in hard work for a long time for a goal in the future

-Has access to social media and outlets

-Is able to keep business and social matters separate

-Is able to work well with others

The rest is pretty self explanatory! If you would like to meet the crew or are interested in joining please text in the comments or text me directly. Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Tin Salaj

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That sounds quite awesome, to be honest, and I looked at your channel that you presented and its quite awesome. :)
I can be quite funny to some extent and keep in mind I do not show my humor, because not of being too offensive, but because I only have 3 videos so far and only 1 of them is with commentary.
I currently have 24 years.
For my internet is not the fastest, but its decent and can stream to 1080p quality MP4 format.
For the effort, I can put allot of record, since even now I am still delaying my videos to improve my editing, commentary and quality skills.
Yes, i have access to social media and outlets.
That's kinda given in having a group to not make unnecessary drama.
I'm quite talkative and kind and can work with others no matter the orientation, race, gender etc etc

I'm interested in that, but I won't be offended if you do not see me fit.
Thanks for showing us this in this section and have a wonderful day.
:)

Jeramy Burke

Reaction score
Tin, text me on xbox if you would like to join or are interested under gamertag hyperpyro12345

Reactions: Tin Salaj

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just to mention I have an all of mentioned, but my only platform of which I currently have, because of lack of money mostly is PC, so how can I contact you or do I use the option of Xbox on windows 10, since they are connected?
:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1501044077,1501043745][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully, that doesn't influence my acceptance and my credibility on your group, also I can edit, since I have been doing that since 2012-2013 with the same program adobe premiere pro and audio with an audition, so I can make quality videos in quite a fast time. :)

Jeramy Burke

Reaction score
Windows 10 would do great and some of us do have pc. And contact me on instagram under slightlydisturbed_pyro or facebook under jeramy burke (the one with the face)

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, my name is Jeramy Burke. Otherwise known as hyperpyro12345 or Hellfire on youtube. I own a youtube group called Dark Dimensions we currently have 63 subscribers and we do full gaming streams and videos that are edited by me. We are not afraid to be explicit but we also have some innocent people in our group as well. We play alot of overwatch and we play alot of everything really. Gta, Killer Instinct, Destiny, even some Stardew Valley. At this point we as a group have decided to look for new diverse members for multiple reasons: Lack of communication from current members, Members quiting or not being as into youtube as they were before, The need to expand. We are looking for brand new members with a few criteria (its ok if you dont fit all)

-Is humorous and doesn't get offended easily

-Between 14 and 28 years of age

-Has access to multiplayer and has working internet/enough to stream and many multiplayer games/games (especially overwatch if you can)

-Is not afraid to put in hard work for a long time for a goal in the future

-Has access to social media and outlets

-Is able to keep business and social matters separate

-Is able to work well with others

The rest is pretty self explanatory! If you would like to meet the crew or are interested in joining please text in the comments or text me directly. Thank you for your time!
Sounds like an interesting proposition. You are kind of in a same position I am. A lot of my old YouTube friends have also quit due to similiar reasons. I'd be up for playing with you or recording or streaming or whatever. I have every platform but my main one is PC.

Jeramy Burke

Reaction score
Sounds like an interesting proposition. You are kind of in a same position I am. A lot of my old YouTube friends have also quit due to similiar reasons. I'd be up for playing with you or recording or streaming or whatever. I have every platform but my main one is PC.
Ye no problem we all have pc but our main platform is xbox one so if you'd like to stream with us please contact me at my gamertag, hyperpyro12345

Burs

Reaction score
Hey Jeramy Burke, Im looking for a youtube group to collab with, I only do PC, and I mainly do survival games.