Hi im "Dunny" and Im contemplating to remove my first video.

Dunny

Reaction score
Im 18 years old and from South Africa. Over past 3 weeks ive created my first video(it took so much time) . I was inspired by filthyfrank and maxmoefoe after their "Human Cake". I personally think I went too far. Looking at my first video I feel a bit like "what the heck was I thinking?" So before I remove it could you guys give me some constructive criticism?

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi Dunny, its good that you made a video after inspiring filthyfrank and maxmoefoe. Your channel link isn't working, I hope you will fix it soon so that I help you out in constructive criticism. Welcome to YTTALK

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there! Welcome to the forums :) Hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck! :)

AncientEmma

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, welcome to the forum! First videos are always like that, but they're a great place to grow from! Just do what makes you happy and everything else will take care of itself. Good luck! :)

Dunny

Reaction score
I've just fixed my channel url. Its the roast video that im contemplating to remove.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Im 18 years old and from South Africa. Over past 3 weeks ive created my first video(it took so much time) . I was inspired by filthyfrank and maxmoefoe after their "Human Cake". I personally think I went too far. Looking at my first video I feel a bit like "what the heck was I thinking?" So before I remove it could you guys give me some constructive criticism?
I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that Puking is a bit intense dude -_- i like the video just the first bit is a bit gnarly in my honest opinion dude but keep up the good work :)!!!