Hi, i am new here and i have a question.

Bakinec777

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everybody,
İ am new in forum.My english bad, i using translate, need me help yours.
I searching network partnership but accept spam channels.Who is help me?

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmmmm it was kind of hard to read your question BUT i think your asking what network you should join because you have ran into a lot of spam networks. My personal opinion on this is that you should not join a network until you have a significant amount of subs. Somewhere around 1000 is probably good. I just do not think any good networks will take someone lower than that honestly.[DOUBLEPOST=1490193927,1490193766][/DOUBLEPOST]There is also a place on the forums where some networks are reviewed so you could probably check that out. Its called Youtube Network & Partnership Reviews on the main page if you want to look for it. Like i said though i would not personally recommend joining a network until you already have a following. Some people may disagree with me on that though.

Bakinec777

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmmmm it was kind of hard to read your question BUT i think your asking what network you should join because you have ran into a lot of spam networks. My personal opinion on this is that you should not join a network until you have a significant amount of subs. Somewhere around 1000 is probably good. I just do not think any good networks will take someone lower than that honestly.[DOUBLEPOST=1490193927,1490193766][/DOUBLEPOST]There is also a place on the forums where some networks are reviewed so you could probably check that out. Its called Youtube Network & Partnership Reviews on the main page if you want to look for it. Like i said though i would not personally recommend joining a network until you already have a following. Some people may disagree with me on that though.
Okay i am understand.Thank you bro

Reactions: Therealkojr