Hi! I am a gaming youtuber looking for feedback!

BreadZeppelin

Reaction score
Hello guys! My name is BreadZeppelin and I am an aspiring content creator looking for feedback on my content. My channel consists of a variety of games! I am currently limited in terms of what I can do because I don't have access to the best editing software but I feel like my content is okay for someone just beginning! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and my channel is Bread Zeppelin on YouTube. As well as gaming I dabble with music and am self taught on the guitar, I enjoy lots of different movies my favourite being Hot Fuzz and Avengers Endgame.

Current games which I am playing are Bioshock, Fallout New Vegas, Town Of Salem & Dishonored!

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Alrighty, so right off the bat I love your name! Too funny!
With your thumbnails, what you should continue doing is adding your 'bread' character into them! It's a great idea and personalizes
the thumbnails. Basically, when someone sees the bread in the thumbnail they will know its you, and that's fantastic!
That being said, they are a bit cluttered. I realize you don't have access to great editing software like you said but I will try to give you an idea of what
you can do in the future. I would keep the title of the game in the title of the video. It doesn't necessarily have to be in the thumbnail. However, sometimes
it works really nicely, like your captain starshot part 1.
Another recommendation is to lower to number of games you play at one time.
If people watch your videos on fallout and like them, they will subscribe to see more fallout. But if they have to wait two weeks to get the next one while
you upload three other videos from different games it will be off-putting. With that, to decide what you should play depends on your goal.
If you are posting for fun, post the game that you have the most fun at. If you want to grow your channel, see which videos get the most feedback,
then continue to post those. I like your banner, but as you grow to be a more popular youtube you will most likely need an upgrade. I recommend talking
to the newer graphic design artist. A lot of them will do work for free just to get their name out there. Definitely, see if you can collaborate with someone on that
and maybe they will hook you up.
Another thing is video length.
Usually when I watch any popular youtuber, they all have a similar video length for the majority of their videos. Roughly around 9-12 minutes.
You don't have to follow exactly what they do but know that the longer the video is, the harder it will be to continue to capture the viewers attention
for a longer period of time. We live in a world today of instant gratification and people (including myself) like to switch from one form of entertainment
to another pretty rapidly. I recommend keep your videos below 11 minutes, but again it's just a recommendation.
Lastly, you should focus on posting consistently. I see that you have posted just about everyday this past week, and while that's good it will be hard
to continue in the future. Also, you don't won't to overload your viewers with too much content. It can be a huge put-off. Try posting 1-2 times a week.
If you have free time and want to record more definitely go for it, but save those videos for the next week. Maybe something comes up and you can't
record a video one week. Now you have one already recording that you can schedule to upload.
Overall I think you have a pretty good channel starting off. You already have a decent amount of views and if you post consistently, I see no
reason why you can't reach the higher levels on youtube stardom.

Reactions: BreadZeppelin

BreadZeppelin

Reaction score
Hey man thank you so much for your advice and criticisms they really mean a lot! And I 100% agree with you and everything you are saying. I am working on a more consistent upload schedule now by which I mean for fallout and bioshock. I am uploading another ToS vid right now but after this I am gonna aim to be strictly bioshock and fallout until I finish at least one of them before I do another playthrough/series. Video length is definetely something I am working on I am aiming for the target you mentioned above! Also I can definitely say that the uploads are gonna be less consistent to both prevent overload and leave me time for my upcoming job and time for my personal life. But the aim is like 2 vids a week like you mentioned.

Thank you so much again for your comments and helpful criticisms they actually made my day when I read them (which was yesterday but the wi-fi kept acting funny so I couldn't respond without it dying). and they just made me motivated to improve my channel! i know it might not mean much because I have 6 subscribers but I am definitely going to give you a shout out in one of my videos in the near future. Thank you once again and I hope you are having a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruman