Hi guys! New beauty/style YouTuber here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! My name is Collette and I'm just sort of browsing around the interwebz for some friends with similar tastes and interests. It'd be super awesome to have a YouTuber as a friend! What do you guys think? Anyone interested in getting to know each other?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Our channels are quite different but I watched your Sheinside haul video and I loved the look! I usually stick to monochromatic styles and the glasses were killer.

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Our channels are quite different but I watched your Sheinside haul video and I loved the look! I usually stick to monochromatic styles and the glasses were killer.
Thanks Brandon! I'll have to check out your channel after I finish these other ,.... like 5 videos in my queue. Haha!

Reactions: Brandon

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi and welcome to Yttalk..:) I have seen quite a few of them beauty/style channels on forum so I´m sure you could find someone with the same interest:up2: Nice channel by the way.
Best of luck to you with your channel:)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What made you go into youtube? What do you do besides youtube?
I´m asking because the introduction doesn´t say that much about you!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi! My name is Collette and I'm just sort of browsing around the interwebz for some friends with similar tastes and interests. It'd be super awesome to have a YouTuber as a friend! What do you guys think? Anyone interested in getting to know each other?
@ColletteisaBear

As mentioned in your other thread: Please stop making "let's be friends" threads.

The whole forum is about making friends and the best way to do it is to interact with people across the whole forum and to take part in the discussion across the whole forum. Just like in real life.

There is a good thread giving advice on how to get the best of YTtalk here and make friends here: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-make-friends-at-yttalk.129913/

Conclusion: Just get involved in the community. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.