Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone! I'm KristenMedina88! Any tips on Marketing my videos?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by KristenMedina88, Aug 15, 2016.

1. KristenMedina88
    Cash:
    $2
    I started making youtube videos when i was 12 years now and now I am 23! I didn't get to update as often for the past few years because i had a day job but now I'm in a job with a flexible schedule which is so awesome because now i have time to update my channel! My old videos i made as a teenager are all still up there and they helped me with getting approached by networks. Now i am under a network and I am currently revamping my channel, making it a lifestyle/beauty all around channel.

I currently have 1,463 subscribers, any tips on how i can get more views on my videos? and more subscribers?

Thanks guys!

#1 KristenMedina88, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Commander Skull
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $21
    Hello and welcome to Yttalk forums!
    For everyone its different. It can be a number of factors that can impact the views and the subscribers gain. But in the end all I can say is be yourself :)

Heather Gryffin likes this.
  3. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $8,096
    Hi @KristenMedina88

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you browse the other threads in this section.

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Good luck :)