Hi can you guys give me some feedback on @fnsgbluesleeves on YOUTUBe constructive criticism on this video

Would you watch

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kevintracy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I take it you mean for a thumbnail? It's kind of difficult to read the bright green stylized font that's over a light background and behind you and your wife. I would maybe photoshop you/your wife once to the side of the thumbnail, maybe rotated a bit to take up as much vertical space as possible and show off the ridiculousness of what you're doing. Then choose a more solid text/color that is a bit easier to read. Maybe darken the background behind the text. It looks like a funny video, though!

Demetrius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I watched a few of your videos (Worst Dream Ever, Caking On The Phone, And Cardi B) and I thought that you were really funny, in addition to of course being a lucky man. My thoughts on your videos is that they seem to be in the middle of being really ridiculous funny & a more grounded story based funny.

If you want to be crazy ridiculous, I think you gotta go all out and really be over the top (go big or go home). But if you want to do grounded humor (you already have a really great, subtle humor) it would help to be a bit more hamfisted about the joke you are making as it can go over the audience's head if you try to be too subtle. For instance in the Worst Dream Ever sketch, I knew the guy was freaking out because he had a dream that he was falling out of the plane but it would have helped to have the guy say something like "Man, I'm never playing GTA before bed again." just as an example. I would have liked to have heard him freaking out more and to have heard him specify what was making him freak out.

Last edited:

Buche the gr8

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I feel like the thumbnail too busy and is all over the place. Maybe simplify it a little. And and probably but a solid shape behind the letters to make it easier to read