Comedy HEY YOU! Wanna collab with me?

Tameikame

Reaction score
What's up everyone! I make comedic skits/music videos on my channel and was wondering if anyone out there would like to collab. I'm hoping to cross promote with other youtubers who have similar audience numbers (roughly 300+). But if you make great videos and don't have that many viewers, no worries :) I'd simply love to collab with other creative people.

Tameika

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I might not be a desirable one, in terms of how big the fan base is, however, I'm always putting my mind to what I can create. I'm sure if you wanted to, we could work something out :)

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yay someone my size! I'm down for a collab!

Justoshow

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Animator
What's up everyone! I make comedic skits/music videos on my channel and was wondering if anyone out there would like to collab. I'm hoping to cross promote with other youtubers who have similar audience numbers (roughly 300+). But if you make great videos and don't have that many viewers, no worries :) I'd simply love to collab with other creative people.

Tameika
Well, are you still here? I'd like to collab.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Tameika
Hello, how are you? I am currently looking for people willing to make prank videos, comedic skit (I made a few on my instagram: @matrixmatt207), challenges, inspirational videos, slow motion bits, and eventually vlogs. If you would like to collaborate, you can reply to me or email me: mattjnicosia@gmail.com