Meet Up/Gathering Hey there, Missourians!

jskuhoward

Reaction score
Missouri loves company, right?

My name is Jessica and I am one of four main members of an new youtube channel called Subtrendy. Basically we do anything and everything involving geek media- reviews, let's plays, a weekly news show...etc. We are all 23-25, super friendly, and looking for like-minded people to form friendships with. We promote each other's stuff, colab, meet up...the whole thing. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:

jskuhoward

Reaction score
Not from Missouri but I LOVE the idea of your channel!! Just subscribed :D
Oh wow, thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear that! With Rogue One, Doctor Strange, and a lot more movies and games around the corner, our reviews are definitley going to increase. :) Also we are introducing a new biweekly show where we do deep looks into comics, tv, movies...etc. I'm happy you subbed and can't wait to put out more content!

Monolith Music And Games

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh wow, thank you so much!! I'm so happy to hear that! With Rogue One, Doctor Strange, and a lot more movies and games around the corner, our reviews are definitley going to increase. :) Also we are introducing a new biweekly show where we do deep looks into comics, tv, movies...etc. I'm happy you subbed and can't wait to put out more content!
that's all very exciting!!! It's like an indie version of IGN :p really f*****g cool, I love all that kind of stuff like comics, video games, super hero movies, etc so i'll definitely be an avid watcher :D

Reactions: jskuhoward

jskuhoward

Reaction score
that's all very exciting!!! It's like an indie version of IGN :p really f*****g cool, I love all that kind of stuff like comics, video games, super hero movies, etc so i'll definitely be an avid watcher :D
That is serioulsy one of the best compliments we've ever gotten about our channel!! You are so so so nice! Once again, so glad to hear that and I'll definitley have to check your channel too!

subtrendy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We're not too far from Illinois or Iowa, either! -Thomas

Reactions: jskuhoward