Gaming Hey there! Looking for some fun people 10/10

Hey! Just watched two or three of your videos. Do you have a Discord chat for the "fun people" you're looking for? I'm relatively new though (used to do a bit of youtube, stopped for a while, deleted previous videos, started again).

Check out my GTA video to see the kind of content I'm going for!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you make your youtube banner and intro yourself?

This is shiftyspyro, I am a funny guy who is "awesome" at BO3 (Xbox) but is "awesome" at CSGO. Hmu on steam mate @ShiftySpyro

Hey! Just watched two or three of your videos. Do you have a Discord chat for the "fun people" you're looking for? I'm relatively new though (used to do a bit of youtube, stopped for a while, deleted previous videos, started again).

Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you make your youtube banner and intro yourself?

the banner I did not, but for the intro 50/50 my friend made some of it and I basically tweaked the rest xD[DOUBLEPOST=1492550646,1492539925][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah I actually do have a discord :D

Great channel man, would love to collab sometime, ive recently started up my channel for the third time and want to grow again, hmu if you like :)

hey there! I haven't got into Fifa yet and probably might not, so I do have to apologize for declining on this unless you do other games

Hey man! Great channel!
Would love to collab sometime. We are a team of two, just started out on Youtube. We are PC gamers and have a big library of titles and play all sorts of games (PU Battlegrounds, GTA V, CS:GO, Garrys Mod, Golf with Friends to name a few.)
Hit us up if you'd like to organise it sometime!

- Robbie

hey there! I haven't got into Fifa yet and probably might not, so I do have to apologize for declining on this unless you do other games

Yeah man I have BO3 Infinite Warfare MWR, Rocket League, Battlefield 1. Hopefully we can collab on one of those some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud. Nice videos. Your editing style is similar to mine. Do you play mostly on console or PC? I play on Xbox for the most part but some PC as well.

If you could compare your channel to a popular one how would you describe it?

For example, mine is the weird love child of Funhaus and Seananners.

Back