Voice Acting Hey I got a voice audition for you! ... not you that other person

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all my fellow YTtalkers! to those who do not know I am in the middle of a project which is an animated series called: "Shame Of Gaming" (I was at the near end of it but my friend decided to have forcefull intercourse with my computer so to speak and just messed it all up) Shame of gaming is a series on which 3 stoner gamers get a mysterious console and which takes them into ANY game of their choosing. so anyway I had to start it all again and I thought that now would be the best time to announce that I am looking for voice actors for two characters in my animation series AND HERE IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT THOSE CHARACTERS!

Jake- A kind of a dopey guy very laid back. He is the best friend of the main character in the animation series and they all sorts of adventures together. He has a stoner attitude as well which kinda explains the dopyness I guess I guess the kind of voice I would need is just well ... any really mainly the voice of the dude cuz you know ... hes a dude ANYWAY

Kaylie - Kaylie is a kinda girl next door tomboy kind of girl always likes to party and stuff and is the love interest of the main character she loves playing games and watching inapropiate T.V shows and just generally loves a laugh no matter how harsh the humour is again just need any kind of voice for this mainly girl ... cuz you know ... boobs

if you are interested in being in the animation send me your audition tape or just add me on skype my gmail is bennyblox@gmail.com and my skype is Spikeydude3 thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you contribute to my project :)

Crumble

Crumble the Plant lives in DAS BOOT
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I'm pretty interested, i love using my voice for things. xD

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I've voice acted a lot of stoners. Just message me the lines and I'll nail it :D

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thats cool I kinda realiised I cannot post the lines here because of YTtalks no swearing rule thing so I would have to tell you the lines over skype anyway :p

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Sounds strange, but interesting. I'd love to see a bit of your animation. By the way, what microphone will you be using to record your voice acting?

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a USB like singing microphone somewhere but if I cannot find that I will just have to use my lets plays microphone some edditing in audacity and it should be okay no matter what :p[DOUBLEPOST=1373930548,1373930374][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and just a side note I am also looking for a right hand man kinda thing with this to help me think of storyline and stuff I mean I got a majority of it planned out but you know two heads work better then one :p

Playinithard

Shibby!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
thats cool I kinda realiised I cannot post the lines here because of YTtalks no swearing rule thing so I would have to tell you the lines over skype anyway :p
YOu can add me on Skype if you wan to. My username is Playinithard.

Lucas White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello all my fellow YTtalkers! to those who do not know I am in the middle of a project which is an animated series called: "Shame Of Gaming" (I was at the near end of it but my friend decided to have forcefull intercourse with my computer so to speak and just messed it all up) Shame of gaming is a series on which 3 stoner gamers get a mysterious console and which takes them into ANY game of their choosing. so anyway I had to start it all again and I thought that now would be the best time to announce that I am looking for voice actors for two characters in my animation series AND HERE IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT THOSE CHARACTERS!

Jake- A kind of a dopey guy very laid back. He is the best friend of the main character in the animation series and they all sorts of adventures together. He has a stoner attitude as well which kinda explains the dopyness I guess I guess the kind of voice I would need is just well ... any really mainly the voice of the dude cuz you know ... hes a dude ANYWAY

Kaylie - Kaylie is a kinda girl next door tomboy kind of girl always likes to party and stuff and is the love interest of the main character she loves playing games and watching inapropiate T.V shows and just generally loves a laugh no matter how harsh the humour is again just need any kind of voice for this mainly girl ... cuz you know ... boobs

if you are interested in being in the animation send me your audition tape or just add me on skype my gmail is bennyblox@gmail.com and my skype is Spikeydude3 thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you contribute to my project :)
I could voice that Jake guy!
I have kind of a California/Surfer accent, if you want you can watch one of my videos and see if I sound good enough for the part! :D