Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
alright if ya do not want to help then fine

Bolty Nips

God of Bolts
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically you want us to make the video, and you get credit for it?

Toxic_Ninja01

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
no man i will make everything i just want help with the testing of the Weapon and if you can give game play clips that's call the rest of the stuff i will make in fact i am working on script[DOUBLEPOST=1366669738,1366669651][/DOUBLEPOST]when you must able to use after effects for example if i had quick question it awesome if you someone could answer it

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i am Looking for someone who is Really helpful and nice and willing to help me with
Weapon Tests and help me and willing to give above average game-plays as well as my Script
and someone who is cable of using adobe Photoshop well as well as After effects
willing to promote you by putting ya in my sub box as well as put in the info box as well as shout ya out
Requirements

15-17
Must able get above average game plays
Must have XBOX LIVE
Must Have Skype
1.)Must have good Math Skills High school level Math
2.)Must a Nice and help
Thanks Everyone
Must also leave a link to Twitter
1.) I'm sorry but this made me laugh..
2.) So you want me to be nice to you by doing your video for you in return for..?

Toxic_Ninja01

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
so no wnats help with the testing of weapons[DOUBLEPOST=1366669880,1366669777][/DOUBLEPOST]Look guys you either help me with weapon testing or ya do not[DOUBLEPOST=1366669950][/DOUBLEPOST]15-17
Must have XBOX LIVE
Must Have Skype can guys do this much

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
so no wnats help with the testing of weapons[DOUBLEPOST=1366669880,1366669777][/DOUBLEPOST]Look guys you either help me with weapon testing or ya do not[DOUBLEPOST=1366669950][/DOUBLEPOST]15-17
Must have XBOX LIVE
Nope because now you're being rude.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Must have XBOX LIVE
I can, but I am not in that age group and do not like the game. Sorry Good luck though.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Honestly, no one wants to help you now cuz there were many, many people you were rude to during the past month. That includes me. There were others, but I won't name them. You put up a collab thread, people added you on Skype, you rudely ignored them and didn't reply in the end even though you were seeking out their help. You've made more than 7 similar threads for collaboration and this is some serious spam. I'll be giving you a warning point, so if you want to try to get some help & attention, try tagging other gamers who you think might be interested in ONE thread instead of spam-creating 7 threads. Ask around, communicate, connect with other people. Main thing is, BE POLITE! No one wants to help a person who isn't nice to them. Or, a person who only visits the forum when he or she needs a logo or intro done.