Hey Guys, Looking For A Little Help From The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

shugbug1986

Reaction score
i know im new, but i was hoping the community could help, im kinda looking for a custom background, im hoping to find someone who i can count on for a future one too, in return i'll try to help promote you and stuff, my youtube is shugbug1986ii if you prefer to message me there or need any inspiration. also i would like an icon for my channel, thanks guys for all the help

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It might help if you post your requirements for the background like colour preferences, overall theme it would need to be, any preferred fonts to be used, additional imagery etc :)

shugbug1986

Reaction score
well, i'd like an apocoliptic theme, lots of purple and grey and red, the rest is up to the artist, maybe a sunset or moon or something, like... one side a sunset and the otherside the mood

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
well, i'd like an apocoliptic theme, lots of purple and grey and red, the rest is up to the artist, maybe a sunset or moon or something, like... one side a sunset and the otherside the mood
Like space or something?

shugbug1986

Reaction score
im honestly not completely sure, i was thinking of more of a destroyed city or something

ford1001

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
apocoliptic theme means like apocalypse,

shugbug1986

Reaction score
yeah, it means like giant areas of destruction, like after i giant war or something, think radioactive

Status
Not open for further replies.