Hey guys I'm FusionRogue check out my let's plays ^_^

FusionRogue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm FusionRogue I do let's plays and such. I am currently doing my Portal let's play. I also do game reviews and gameplay videos. I've been working really hard on this. I designed my channel and I created my own intro. I really need some feedback. I enjoy making videos and I will continue. However every day I learn more about video editing and quality and I want to do better with each video. I really would appreciate any constructive criticism so that my videos can be better than before. If you want to add me as a contact feel free. Here are the first two parts of my Portal let's play.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys I'm FusionRogue I do let's plays and such. I am currently doing my Portal let's play. I also do game reviews and gameplay videos. I've been working really hard on this. I designed my channel and I created my own intro. I really need some feedback. I enjoy making videos and I will continue. However every day I learn more about video editing and quality and I want to do better with each video. I really would appreciate any constructive criticism so that my videos can be better than before. If you want to add me as a contact feel free. Here are the first two parts of my Portal let's play.
hey man! welcome to yttalk! i subbed to your channel looking at your background you seem to be a fan of nintendo! :D I don't know too much about Portal but i'll check em out! hope to see more from ya man! i have a gaming Channel also! we do obnoxious lets plays haha feel free to check em out! the link is in my signature! enjoy your stay with us!

FusionRogue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man! welcome to yttalk! i subbed to your channel looking at your background you seem to be a fan of nintendo! :D I don't know too much about Portal but i'll check em out! hope to see more from ya man! i have a gaming Channel also! we do obnoxious lets plays haha feel free to check em out! the link is in my signature! enjoy your stay with us!
Thanks for takin a look! I looked at your channel awesome. You guys are hilarious.

Reactions: Vicboss