Hey guys if u have questions about youtube maby i can help!

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see...so you use something like tubebuddy to see tags. Well it makes sense I guess...not bad lol
It's just so difficult to figure it out what can work best, and not everyone would be willing to pay for adwords, it's a lot about luck too i suppose. Thanks a lot for the answer!

Michielmarto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see...so you use something like tubebuddy to see tags. Well it makes sense I guess...not bad lol
It's just so difficult to figure it out what can work best, and not everyone would be willing to pay for adwords, it's a lot about luck too i suppose. Thanks a lot for the answer!
yea man mostly luck but try to get more than 400views in one day of upload it wil get u ranked

Reactions: Larya

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yea man mostly luck but try to get more than 400views in one day of upload it wil get u ranked
Yeah that is quite a challenge but what can i say...baby steps! :D I always wondered how many views you need to be ranked, but now i got an answer, thanks again!

Michielmarto

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that is quite a challenge but what can i say...baby steps! :D I always wondered how many views you need to be ranked, but now i got an answer, thanks again!
Np;)