Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSecretR35

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi , I am in desperate need of a good banner! Thank you for offering! Please do contact me on Skype : dhiren_nair or email:s209081382@gmail.com

I attempted to make my own, but it's bland :(

Thank you so much

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
-Here is some of my work there is moreinformation under the graphics:
View attachment 37795 View attachment 37796 View attachment 37797 View attachment 37798 View attachment 37799 View attachment 37800 View attachment 37801 Hey guys my name is CubuZi and if you have problem of finding a cheap of free graphic designer i can help you with that.I can make you free:​
-gaming banners
-simple 2d banners
-minecraft banners

-gaming thumbnails
-minecraft thumbnails

-Minecraft profile pictures
-Minecraft Wallpapers
Gaming thumbnails for my nhl franchise mode / destiny / bargain bin / childhood ruined / bargain bin recoined. All of these would work for a thumbnail or intro or outro.

A;sp banner for my youtube channel for my gaming channel and my incoming film channel. Also for my twitch! if you can do any of these... I'd be very interested. contact me on my youtube at egotrip'd gaming and/or my email at mageauderek777@gmail.com. Check the youtube in advance because I do have a general logo to start.

Or click my signature link to youtube

GreenViper1

Reaction score
Those pictures are amazing. I am looking for a channel icon/branding markI don't have any real good ideas for it but I would be grateful if you could make me one. My channel is: GreenViper1 THANKS!!!

Mishamy

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Can you do non-minecraft avatars? I have a hand-made drawing that I'd like to use as a template. ^^

Dameon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your work is amazing. What are your prices? I want to hire you for 2 different YouTube channel brandings.

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
View attachment 37795 View attachment 37796 View attachment 37797 View attachment 37798 View attachment 37799 View attachment 37800 View attachment 37801 Hey guys my name is CubuZi and if you have problem of finding a cheap of free graphic designer i can help you with that.I can make you free:​
-gaming banners
-simple 2d banners
-minecraft banners

-gaming thumbnails
-minecraft thumbnails

-Minecraft Wallpapers
If u dont mind can you create a banner for my channel with my Youtube name in the center and my social medias on it as well

Jacktics

Reaction score
Hey dude! Loving your work! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
-gaming banners
-simple 2d banners
-minecraft banners

-gaming thumbnails
-minecraft thumbnails

-Minecraft Wallpapers
This looks awesome :3

Status
Not open for further replies.