Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make something like this?
upload_2016-9-11_10-51-48-png.37735
I can try if you want

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Damm that is some real good art work. Do you think, you'll have any for me? I mostly do gaming related stuff and our motto "Either you get rekt or we do" I'm quite open to suggestions and stuff, but hoping to update the channel art pretty soon? What do you think?

Damm that is some real good art work. Do you think, you'll have any for me? I mostly do gaming related stuff and our motto "Either you get rekt or we do" I'm quite open to suggestions and stuff, but hoping to update the channel art pretty soon? What do you think?
dude i saw your channel you have amazing videos give me your skype and i will conntact you as soon as posibble

dude i saw your channel you have amazing videos give me your skype and i will conntact you as soon as posibble
Hey, my name on skype is Amerz Chek, account name: amerz.chek1. It should have a picture of a bird. Sorry for the late reply, I'm from the U.S. timezone btw.

hey I recently bought from a big time graphic designer who hasn't replied but I paid it anyway so screw paying ;D I need a banner and a logo its not gaming but I'm pretty sure you're capable of doing it I could do with it asap I want quite a clean vibe to it I'm trying to make my channel more Yellow and black as I think they look good together lets see what you can come up with email me - Rhys@mentionmanagment.com

Hello ! i would like you to make a youtube banner for my channel it's something like a k-pop band that my friends and i are making and im their somthing like their manager idk xD :D Add Me On Skype So We can Talk Please : xXCriticalXx (i have the surprised patrick profile pic :D) .. So Yea Make Sure to add me :D thanks !! :) and btw this is an old channel so it's not the one for the band :

( sorry if i have bad grammar i'm from egypt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back