Hey Guys! Can you check out how I can fix the tags on my videos?

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
That's really it, Some of my videos you can't even see when searching the title and other ones are behind videos that either have a couple views are videos that aren't even the song.

I am the co-founder a music promotion channel called "freshvibes." We try to promote music from all genres, Im not sure why most of your songs our future bass right now lol

Thanks!

freshvibes.

(If you don't already get something like socialblade to see the tags)

Last edited:

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not just about tagging. It's about whats on your "about me" part and in the description box as well. You can also look into creating playlists with other channels which helps people get views. Tags aren't always a huge part. :D Hope that helps

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
It's not just about tagging. It's about whats on your "about me" part and in the description box as well. You can also look into creating playlists with other channels which helps people get views. Tags aren't always a huge part. :D Hope that helps
Thanks!

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Looking at your channel and content some time ago, I saw that you were looking to give off a calming, smooth and fresh look to your channel. Simple, yet effective designs to your channel seem to make you look the style, for certain. Simple and consistent thumbnails and video content as well. I believe all is good for you, as far as I am concerned :) As well as that if you are looking for any particular song you could put on your channel, I have a friend that has made an acoustic song a bit of time ago, but that's if you're interested :)

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
Looking at your channel and content some time ago, I saw that you were looking to give off a calming, smooth and fresh look to your channel. Simple, yet effective designs to your channel seem to make you look the style, for certain. Simple and consistent thumbnails and video content as well. I believe all is good for you, as far as I am concerned :) As well as that if you are looking for any particular song you could put on your channel, I have a friend that has made an acoustic song a bit of time ago, but that's if you're interested :)
Thanks man! Yeah send me a link to his stuff!

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Thanks man! Yeah send me a link to his stuff!
No problem :) Keep up the good work! Here is the video below. If you need the file as well, I could send it to you via. E-Mail if you needed.