Vlog Hey From New Orleans, would love to collab and be friends!

iKandy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So Im having trouble finding people in New Orleans that want to do cool collab videos with me, most of its about dating and relationships, comedic skits. Anyways, I am also very supportive of everyones channels! everyone seems to be very unique in their own way! Love it here![DOUBLEPOST=1472478273,1472476538][/DOUBLEPOST]I also got a challenge where you tape yourself using a pick up line on a random stranger! you get a 2 tickets to an orchestra concert and hotel in New Orleans Oct 14.! All you got to do is book your own ticket if you win! You can email me your video, upload to youtube, or post on any of your social media with hasthtag #datingiKandychallenge - So my channel is about poking fun on dating now, what its like for those jumping back in the dating pool, and to get out of the online dating and actually talk to people! datingikandy@gmail.com, good luck guys! contest ends sept.30th!

Last edited:
Reactions: JustinT

JustinT

Reaction score
That's actually a pretty neat idea you have going!

LoveShack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You really do seem to have great ideas.... I live near NOLA but never go there just based on the fact I'm not a huge fan of the city unless I'm going to a football game or I'll pass through for the Gretna Fest. But the good thing about NOLA is that you could pretty much have endless opprotunities to shoot videos there.