Hey do anyone know how to make thumbnails that get a lot of view

KEYPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey do anyone know how to make thumbnails that get a lot of view

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
There's no magical formula for thumbnails that will get you a lot of views. There are some proven tactics you can implement though:
  • Simple designs
  • Vibrant colours
  • Either no text of little text in a large font.
  • If you're a vlogger or gamer, put your face in the thumbnail.

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
It really depends on a lot of variables. Who your audience is and what kind of videos you make can make a big difference in your thumbnails and how you advertise in the first place. I'd say things to make sure and avoid with any thumbnail is making it hard to read (any words or font on them being too small or blending with nearby colors). You really have to consider all the different ways YouTube is viewed (smartphone, tablets, computers, TVs). It might be easy and nice on the eyes with one and not with the other. That goes for colors and images used too.

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
one color background will make your video easy to reach viewer

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a frame I put on my thumbnail template, thinking it helps identify the channel(?). Then a simple pic that relates to the individual vid. Ok, I went to the beach last month and the bikini girl in the thumbnail did get more clicks than my ugly mug ha ha. But she is not in all my vids. I need to go to beach more often...

Reaction score
I usually google my thumbnails but I recently did a video that was taken down due to copyright. Someone said I stole their thumbnail meme etc