• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, again,

I feel like I need to change my channel. I made videos in my native language, gaming videos, but I feel like I'm not improving myself from this and I want to stop doing it.

Things I want to change
- channel language: from now on I'll make clips in english
- filming: I'll use a camera and film myself while talking about different topics
- channel type: I don't want to do gaming anymore and I'll try to talk about different interesting topics like "5 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true" or "what is the maximum number of people that earth can sustain" and another area will be personal development, like " how to be more confident", "how do you know that she's interested in you" and stuff like this.

Btw: I'll soon hide all videos from my channel, change my channel banner, logo and everything that is related to the previous 'area of interest'

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you should be aware that the followers you have will most likely not be interested in following you anymore than. Obviously speaking english will help you target a broader audience.

Kosmog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, I know, but, as I said, I want to create this channel to improve myself. I already have a job that helps me to live a decent life and I don't want to do it for the money. At least not now, when I didn't even start.
By doing it in english, my skills and my accent will improve with time. Also by talking about different topics it will force me to do some research, which, again, helps me to learn new and interesting things.

It has both advantages and disadvantages...

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
IMO, If you feel like it - consider doing so. Easy as that.
The problem is, that If you have those serious doubts, thoughts all the time, about going completely different direction - you won't be happy as long as you won't make this a reality.
Also, it seems like you've already thought about those bad/good aspects (the post above shows it) as well. It's also important, you know where you put yourself at this kind of situation.
For me, it seems like you have all the green lights here c:
Best of luck to you, whatever your decision will be!

Last edited:

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Hey there, I moved your thread to the reviews and channel feedback, since introduce yourself is meant for new members or members that have been away for more than 6 months only. Remember that you can post a review once a week.