Consistency and Going Viral

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
One - THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION

• If you help each other grow together, you will in fact grow a lot faster yourself.
  • Going it alone is boring, you gain a lot of enemies because you only collab with those you seek to leech off of and not people who generally like your content and simply want to help and or be a part of it.
  • Respect those who give constructive criticism and entertain those who don't until they learn to.(Why lose someone who obviously wants to keep coming back?)

Two - Consistency

• Good enough is never enough (If you believe "this will do", or "i dont even have a big audience, why would i try this hard", you are only hurting your own channel and pretty much damning yourself)
  • I know this will make some people mad but, uploading 1 thing today and something completely different tomorrow is annoying as hell for the person who came for the specific style of video, I AM NOT SAYING YOU CANNOT PLAY MORE THAN ONE GAME, for you gamers, im talking about, completely different genre of uploads.
Three - Going Viral

• Trying to go viral is like trying to swim in jello (Some have eaten their way out and survived, some died thinking they were ready)
  • Make videos you enjoy, have fun, make the video that goes viral a mirror image of the rest of your content, this way, they all will go semi viral along side the viral video.
  • Don't be a ***** after -___-.(Just wanted to add this in)

Just some random tips i wanted to throw out that compile most of the youtubeyness.

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
YAY! I feel 1x smarter! THANKS! :D

Dbrothers Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One - THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION

• If you help each other grow together, you will in fact grow a lot faster yourself.
  • Going it alone is boring, you gain a lot of enemies because you only collab with those you seek to leech off of and not people who generally like your content and simply want to help and or be a part of it.
  • Respect those who give constructive criticism and entertain those who don't until they learn to.(Why lose someone who obviously wants to keep coming back?)

Two - Consistency

• Good enough is never enough (If you believe "this will do", or "i dont even have a big audience, why would i try this hard", you are only hurting your own channel and pretty much damning yourself)
  • I know this will make some people mad but, uploading 1 thing today and something completely different tomorrow is annoying as hell for the person who came for the specific style of video, I AM NOT SAYING YOU CANNOT PLAY MORE THAN ONE GAME, for you gamers, im talking about, completely different genre of uploads.
Three - Going Viral

• Trying to go viral is like trying to swim in jello (Some have eaten their way out and survived, some died thinking they were ready)
  • Make videos you enjoy, have fun, make the video that goes viral a mirror image of the rest of your content, this way, they all will go semi viral along side the viral video.
  • Don't be a ***** after -___-.(Just wanted to add this in)

Just some random tips i wanted to throw out that compile most of the youtubeyness.

Thanks, now i know everything i need to! all i have to do is find someone to collab with...