Gaming helping one person at a time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you need that one video shared to get you out there alittle more look no further im here to help ive hope to hear from you all :D

Reactions: Downright

Zastin8

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Now that could help abit....if I had that one video

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And with alot of videos it is hard to pick one if I had to ( wait what am I saying, choosing from close to 800 videos is easy )
haha goodluck with that buddy when u pick one let me no :p

Zastin8

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
haha goodluck with that buddy when u pick one let me no :p
so how do you do this....you don't share videos....you don't know ( as in have not watched and that if you know what I mean )

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so how do you do this....you don't share videos....you don't know ( as in have not watched and that if you know what I mean )
no i watch the videos and share thats just it man i dont want anything in return :D

Zastin8

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
no i watch the videos and share thats just it man i dont want anything in return :D
You know some people just say watch this and that is it....they are saying watch something that may or may not be good...let's say I say that the video I choose is: Let's Help Dark Souls 2, Episode 1 - Redeye ring of win. Then if you think it is good-ish then you tell and if it is bad....you know...I get to hear it and then go somewhere and cry.....not really but you know what I mean....I hope

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mind viewing mine? I'd like you to view either my first stream (Terraria). Oh, you don't need to watch all of it! :p

Either that or a Game Dev episode or perhaps a survival games episode? :)

Atherine

Self-Defender Against Fresh Fruit Capers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
If I could have any one of the videos I've already created, I would pick my Roar cover. I just know the emotion in that song could help somebody somewhere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.