Help

khalidal

Reaction score
I have two channels 28 thousand subscribers and the other 450 thousand subscribers content content and I removed all videos How can I benefit from them now

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I feel like it´s more to be known here, Why did you remove the videos? what kind of channels were they? How long did it take for you to get that amount of subscribers? What do you mean by benefit? Context is key here!

khalidal

Reaction score
I feel like it´s more to be known here, Why did you remove the videos? what kind of channels were they? How long did it take for you to get that amount of subscribers? What do you mean by benefit? Context is key here!
Remove the videos because it's a hangover but the subscribers got them in just two months

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You could maybe still profit from them, if you keep up the 4000hours a year deal, since you did pass the subscriber amount of both channels!
I guess you didn´t like the videos you had on the channels huh? or if you still have the footage, you could reupload them?

khalidal

Reaction score
You could maybe still profit from them, if you keep up the 4000hours a year deal, since you did pass the subscriber amount of both channels!
I guess you didn´t like the videos you had on the channels huh? or if you still have the footage, you could reupload them?
Yes, monetization is enabled on both channels but I do not have videos:wtf::wtf:

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You removed all videos because you have a hangover?

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have two channels 28 thousand subscribers and the other 450 thousand subscribers content content and I removed all videos How can I benefit from them now
I feel like I still don’t understand what has happened here. You removed all content from both channels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk