HELP: YT. Not receiving any push notifications on replies

i am kian

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really hope that someone here can help me with the following YouTube problem.

When I leave a message on a creators channel I used to get a push notification when someone replied to it.
The bell in the top right corner of Chrome used to show (I believe) a red number.

For some reason this stopped working for me some time ago.
However. I still get a push notification when the message has been 'liked" or "loved" by a user.

I also get a push notification when a created I'm subscribed to uploads a new video.

Same thing for the linked gmail account.

I do get an email when my message has been "liked" or "loved" or when a creator uploads a new video, but I do not get an message when a reply has been given!

The settings under /account_notifications are all set correct.
IE: Channel subscription is set to "Push and email" and under Comments & Activity everything is set to ON.

I've tried about every fix I found on internet, but till now with no luck!

Browser used is Chrome with as OS Windows 10.

I've tested to also on my mobile phone (Android), and am having the same problem.

Anyone here who might know more about this?

Thank you.

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I have been having this issue as well. But it's only been within the TY app itself. The Creator Studio App still notifies me of anything that happens, although it is a bit behind and not as real-time as the TY app itself. I still get the emails, but I miss seeing the little TY icon pop up when someone interacts with my content. I thought I was the only one having this issue but it seems others are as well. Good to know I am not the only one.