HELP youtube suspended

Reaction score
Hello my name is Joshua tirado Gonzalez and recently my channel was take for spam and misleading conduct but I never do that I only do 2 video per week in podcast format in Spanish I try to appeal but did not work so please check my videos there nothing wrong my videos are reviews
I follow the YouTube community guidelines, my tag are about the topic of the video for example if I talk about Tokyo Ghoul I put the protagonist on the tag and the title and my thumbnail is about the specific of the episode that I talking . Pleases check my videos there nothing wrong there are many good memory on my channel I hope to continue to making YouTube videos.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Hello my name is Joshua tirado Gonzalez and recently my channel was take for spam and misleading conduct but I never do that I only do 2 video per week in podcast format in Spanish I try to appeal but did not work so please check my videos there nothing wrong my videos are reviews
I follow the YouTube community guidelines, my tag are about the topic of the video for example if I talk about Tokyo Ghoul I put the protagonist on the tag and the title and my thumbnail is about the specific of the episode that I talking . Pleases check my videos there nothing wrong there are many good memory on my channel I hope to continue to making YouTube videos.
Unfortunately Joshua, no one on this forum works for YouTube, so there is no one here who can help you.

And since you say your appeal of the suspension has failed; there would be nothing anyone could do to assist. You can wait a couple of weeks and try your appeal again; but if the answer to that comes back as:

"Hi there!

We see that you've recently submitted an appeal; please wait for that appeal to be decided. Or if you've already received a decision on your appeal, please refer to that result. Note: You cannot appeal a second time."

Then I am sorry to inform you that YouTube's decision has been made final and you are permanently banned from owning, accessing or creating any more channels on YouTube.