[HELP] Youtube Fake Views

nthuan

Reaction score
Hello,
As I said, how can I know my videos are getting fake views from others. If sokeone hates me, he will put fake views on my videos and Youtube will warn me or something bad will happen...
Does anybody know how to prevent this and how to report to youtube?
Many thanks.

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello,
As I said, how can I know my videos are getting fake views from others. If sokeone hates me, he will put fake views on my videos and Youtube will warn me or something bad will happen...
Does anybody know how to prevent this and how to report to youtube?
Many thanks.
This is a toughie. I wish I knew how to help you, but perhaps if you can find the IP of where the views are being generated from that may be one step closer to helping you?

TomMayhew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think the most likely thing that will happen will be that your views with be frozen at 301, until you get more than that number of genuine views..

Whatwillhappenif?

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think the most likely thing that will happen will be that your views with be frozen at 301, until you get more than that number of genuine views..
Yes, you are correct, the same things happened to one of my friends and his views count freeze at 301 and after some days past the 301. ;)

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why would someone waste their time botting someone else's channel? Doesn't happen very often.