[HELP] Youtube Channel Always Gets False Copyright Strikes

nthuan

Reaction score
Hello,
I keep on receive strikes from a company call "VietnamNet Media Corp"
with email address: bichchi312@gmail.com

And I believe those are false claims, illegal strikes so I submited DMCA counter-notice and restored 4 of my videos that has been takes down before
but I don't know why this 'company' keep on reporting me infriged their copyright while the videos are all mine, I MAKE THEM.

I went to their address they provide, but I only see a FRUIT STORE, not "A COPYRIGHT HOLDER COMPANY"

But I really don't know why they take so much false claims and Youtube still let they do that without terminating their account.
I have submitted 4 DMCA counter-notices and restores all 4 videos but they are still fine and start to make false report on my videos on my other channel and I noticed that they also did the same on other video that gain about 1 millions views or make money more than 200$.
They are so Bad. Such villains.

But why they still can do it? Isn't submitted many false copyright strikes will result in terminate account?

Last edited:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is your channel?

gigceez

Reaction score
You should just deny the copyright, youtube will see it and they sometimes ban the company claiming ur vids :)

nthuan

Reaction score
What is your channel?
my channel is Love HTV3, but I set all of my videos to private.
I submitted 4 DMCA counter-notice and restore all but they start to report other videos on my channel. I think they won't stop if they account still on Youtube.