HELP: YouTube app on Android with no Activity tab

stickyxkids

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some help. It's been really frustrating trying to figure this out and for the life of me, I can't.

I have a few accounts that I switch to and from on the YouTube app on my Samsung Galaxy. All accounts have the "Activity" tab except one. I've tried turning notifications off and on in settings, but doesn't help. The app is up to the latest version.

I hope this would be a simple thing. Thanks in advance to anyone that could help.

Account don't have this.
upload_2017-11-9_10-14-20.png

Attachments

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all,

I need some help. It's been really frustrating trying to figure this out and for the life of me, I can't.

I have a few accounts that I switch to and from on the YouTube app on my Samsung Galaxy. All accounts have the "Activity" tab except one. I've tried turning notifications off and on in settings, but doesn't help. The app is up to the latest version.

I hope this would be a simple thing. Thanks in advance to anyone that could help.

Account don't have this.
View attachment 41366
That's strange because I'm pretty sure that this tab should be available to all users at this point. Maybe try logging out and in, otherwise you could maybe try contacting YouTube support about it.

stickyxkids

Reaction score
Hi Stike96, yeah I've tried that already. My wife has a Samsung as will and the account is also on her youtube app. It does the same thing. When I switch to another account, the activity tab pops right up, but when I switch back, it goes away. So it's leading me to think it might be in the settings somewhere. Maybe something on desktop.