Help with thumbnails

Oscar J Stones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
I've made some thumbnails for my next video, and wanted to know if you guys could either help me pick one or give me some tips on what I could do to improve them?
Thumbnail 2.png
Untitled.png
Thumbnail 4.png
Thumbnail 3.png

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I prefer no. 1 because it can portray your video, and can also describe between trum president and reagent president of reagent so people will be curious, and also the morning your audience who use smartphone will need to reverse the smartphone to see your picture .. ha ha ha ha

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the second one best, the first one looks too cluttered.

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
First is annoying to read upsidown. I like the coloring and style of 3. 2 is my second favorite.

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd choose the second one , yet I'd change some things with text, since no one reads like that
It basically looks like:
why you --- > make america great again ---> want to
The viewer won't take their time to analyse the thumbnail, how one should read it. It's just better to keep it simple. So i'd suggest you to lower that white area a lil bit, and insert the second part of text (want to) above it

Reactions: zhkopec

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For me the second one is the winner.I really like that you put them face to face and the I like the square brackets,The 'make America great again' looks really good and it stands out.