Help With Tags?

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm looking for help with tags for one of my older videos.
The video is a "review parody" of the MMO Toontown Online.
Tags I already have for it - gaming - Toontontown Online - Toontown Rewritten - Toontown Online Review - Old MMORPG Review - Old MMO Review - Videogame Review Parody - Videogame Review - Disney's Toontown Online - Toontown Rewritten Review - Funny videogame review - Toontown Online funny review

The video has been out for months and only has 150 views. Anyone got any advice for tags for it?

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can search Keywords by using this site here. http://keywordtool.io/youtube for Keyword Research to most used tags all you have to do is type in a tag and see related searches on it. Another tool you can use is like TubeBuddy, it has a Keyword suggestion tool built in while your uploading your video.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tags seem good, maybe get tube buddy for tag suggestions.
But you have to remember that being a small youtuber doesn't get you views consistently, for instance all my videos get views the first week and then die out

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tags seem good, maybe get tube buddy for tag suggestions.
But you have to remember that being a small youtuber doesn't get you views consistently, for instance all my videos get views the first week and then die out
That new YouTuber Life man lol. I know the feeling man.

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with what everyone else has said in the replies and such that the tags look fine. I never really found tube buddy useful though when i used it.

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with what everyone else has said in the replies and such that the tags look fine. I never really found tube buddy useful though when i used it.
I like tube buddy I use it for tags mainly tho

Markmorbidity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for help with tags for one of my older videos.
The video is a "review parody" of the MMO Toontown Online.
Tags I already have for it - gaming - Toontontown Online - Toontown Rewritten - Toontown Online Review - Old MMORPG Review - Old MMO Review - Videogame Review Parody - Videogame Review - Disney's Toontown Online - Toontown Rewritten Review - Funny videogame review - Toontown Online funny review

The video has been out for months and only has 150 views. Anyone got any advice for tags for it?
Heck you get more views in the span of 4 months than me lol But yeah previous members posted good tools and advice. Just remember Tags is just a part of a whole. Remember Title and Thumbnails makes a great video and tags is just a foundation for it :D