Help With Site?

Alia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been having this issue for nearly a month. I have created and spent time on my channel making and posting videos, but it says my channel is empty! When I search up my name on YouTube, only 4 of my oldest videos come up on the search page. This is very frustrating and I don't know what to do to fix this issue.
When I search it on YouTube on my phone, there is no issue with any of my videos loading or showing up on my channel, only on my computers. What's the deal?

Attachments

SOA

Reaction score
Could you link the channel in a comment? I tried accessing it through your signature but it says "The channel does not exist"[DOUBLEPOST=1516811555,1516811378][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this your channel?
www. youtube .com /c/AliaSoleil

Reactions: Alia

Alia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it is this:
https :// www. youtube. com /AliaSoleil

it is so frustrating!

SOA

Reaction score
Alright, I checked your channel and everything looks good all your videos and playlists show up:

I also searched for your channel, and the first & second pages shows all of your videos (That's about 20+) :

What you're seeing is normal because you're "Logged in" in your channel, in order to see your channel like I see it you need to look for a button that says "show my channel as a visitor" and everything should appear normally, also there is nothing wrong with your channel, this is just the way YT works when you're logged in. so you can customize the layout to whatever you like

I also just searched your channel again through the Canadian YouTube and all your videos appear in the search results