Help with Series Strategies

Chemigal_Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello All!

I am a video game YouTuber and I need some advice on games that are more plot driven.

Should I choose one game and focus on that game until the plot is over or should I have a few series going on at one time?

I am currently making the effort to post twice a day as I have a lot of free time to create content, but I feel I have seen different methods of sticking to one game or having more variety. I want to be known as a variety gamer as I will try just about anything at least once and I am looking for feedback on how to best continue to grow my channel. I am still in the infancy of my experience so if I can create a brand of having variety or playing one until its done settled now I think that would help a lot!

Thanks for your advice in advanced!

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Easiest thing for you (and your audience) is to focus on one thing. Get into your groove and from there you can expand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris Qs

Tyler Kelley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally like to watch one series at a time, but at the same time I like channels that have more than one series running at once... Doesn't mean I have any series running on my channel, other than the sick no win streak I got going in Fortnite lol

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
how about while playing one, during a series episode, ask if anyone is interested in (second game) and that you might play that after, and look out for any interest in comments