Help With Profile Picture

Darby and Lexy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Everyone! I just started Youtube a month ago and have been working hard to get all the channel design basics down. Although the one part that I am struggling with the most would be a profile picture. Our current one is not effective for our channel and is mostly just used right now as a filler until we can get a better one. What would you suggest we do for a profile picture? Where can we get a profile picture made for our channel? We liked a more animated look although we are open to suggestions! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

CREW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are different apps that can help you with that, you can try out a great app called pics art it can help you with the basics design like your YouTube thumbnail also , you can do a animated image of yourself for your logo , but it is going to take some time to edit keep in mind.

Reactions: Darby and Lexy

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Everyone! I just started Youtube a month ago and have been working hard to get all the channel design basics down. Although the one part that I am struggling with the most would be a profile picture. Our current one is not effective for our channel and is mostly just used right now as a filler until we can get a better one. What would you suggest we do for a profile picture? Where can we get a profile picture made for our channel? We liked a more animated look although we are open to suggestions! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
I made a thread about branding not so long ago where I say some of the things to look out for to make your channel look great: http://yttalk.com/threads/your-one-stop-guide-to-great-branding.271471/ (I hope it's okay to mention threads in other threads). When creating a profile picture, you should be quite close to the camera (you're too far away in yours). If you took your current photo in a high enough resolution, you could probably just zoom into that. Just make sure that it is not at all blurry.

Similar principles apply to animated pictures, just make sure that it is well made. I haven't used either of the websites mentioned above but I'm sure that they'd be great recommendations :).

Reactions: Darby and Lexy