Help with Instagram (is this the right forum?) and possible 'shaddow banning'

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
TLDR; I don't know if my Instagram is shadow banned, and I don't know what to do.. Any advice or support would mean a lot it's really getting me down

So basically, the long story is.. I think I was shadow banned*** on instagram a while ago (Maybe a few weeks?) which was RECENTLY lifted (I know this since my recent posts were starting to get likes from people who don't follow me).
(My posts used to average around 16-30 likes, with some getting a lot more)
But my most recent posts have only been liked, yet again, by people I follow.. and only have a couple of likes each..
I honestly don't know whats happening, and it's starting to really frustrate me and get me down, I know it's only Insta. but I put a lot of effort into my social media..

(Update on this, My more recent posts have been liked by a few more people, and people that don't follow me.. but still not to the extent that my old posts were liked, it could be that the posts just aren't as good, but I'm consistantly getting less likes... So, idk)

#***I THINK I was shadow banned for 'tagging people I don't follow' on giveaway posts ect (Like, tag 3 friends to enter!), I tagged IRL friends that I have blocked on my YouTube instagram, since hardly anyone I know IRL knows I have a YouTube channel (And some people found and followed my YT insta so I blocked ... literally everyone LOL)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...Y4QPrc-_BFjcV3VTZmp-CgsmWExnQ5zMuzG8Vkr&ifg=1

Back