Help with editing software?

Luke Whaymand

Reaction score
Hello YTtalk,
I have recently purchased an HD PVR and will record some gameplay from my Xbox using the PVR and the software it provides (ArcNet Showbiz or something?). I also purchased a mic to record my voice on, using Audacity. I need to know how to edit them together. I have researched Windows Live Movie Maker, but it doesn't support WAV (what I export my Audacity files as). Can anyone recommend a free editing software that can support WAV audio files? If not, what can I save my audio files as to make them compatible with WLMM?
Thanks for any help in advance!

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
Decent free editing software is rare, unless you use trials. Windows movie maker is alright, if it doesn't support wav (which is strange) getting a converter and using that as a get around would work well

Luke Whaymand

Reaction score
Are there any others that are compatible with HD PVR software and WAV audio files that you know of?

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Comedian
Not free no, I'm a media student so I initially got thrown into the big expensive programs, Final Cut, Premiere pro etc

Luke Whaymand

Reaction score
Ok, WLMM it is then! How much does it ruin HD PVR's HD quality? What free audio recording software can I use (like Audacity) to record my voice with that can export in either .asf, .wm or .wma?