Help with channel trailer

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi guys,

So I've got some holiday coming up in February, and I'd like to spend some time making a channel trailer. I'm just a bit stuck for ideas. I know I need to make sure it's a minute or less and should convey what my channel is about, but I don't know where to start with it. I don't want to copy anyone's ideas, just some pointers perhaps that I can expand on. I kind of want to it be about the food, but also get across that my humour is a part of the channel as well. Thank I need a light bulb moment lol

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think a traditional style intro would be really good for your type of channel actually. A video displaying some of the food you have made while you talk about what your channel is, why you do it and why people should subscribe. (which dude... I might sub and I cant even cook it looks so good) Then towards the end you can do a mini esk montage of your videos.

I'm not sure if you understood what I mean. but I have a few trailers by other YouTubers in mind if you're interested. they aren't food related but just so you get a rough idea.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think a traditional style intro would be really good for your type of channel actually. A video displaying some of the food you have made while you talk about what your channel is, why you do it and why people should subscribe. (which dude... I might sub and I cant even cook it looks so good) Then towards the end you can do a mini esk montage of your videos.

I'm not sure if you understood what I mean. but I have a few trailers by other YouTubers in mind if you're interested. they aren't food related but just so you get a rough idea.
Thanks man, that's been really helpful. I like the montage idea fur sure. You've been super helpful thanks ☺

Reactions: ImSoLugo

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be super complicated. Introduce yourself, give us your 15 second pitch for the channel, tell us what's coming up, CTA, logo. Done. The b-Roll footage should really just be the best clips from your previous videos with a nice royalty free track in the background.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It doesn't have to be super complicated. Introduce yourself, give us your 15 second pitch for the channel, tell us what's coming up, CTA, logo. Done. The b-Roll footage should really just be the best clips from your previous videos with a nice royalty free track in the background.
Awesome, thanks for the tips! ☺

Ash27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We just redid ours, all we did was highlight some fun clips of our past videos to music, then highlight each person (we are family vloggers). I think just keep it short, simple, and interesting so viewers will want to stick around to see more .

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Video Ideas and Planning forum. ^^