Help with a playlist title?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm looking to make a playlist for my channel that has my most popular videos on it. However, the videos in this playlist would not be automatically sorted based on view count, but would instead be chosen by me manually based on the feedback I have gotten from those videos. Basically, I'm looking to make a "hall of fame" playlist for my channel.

Can anyone help me suggest a playlist title? Here are a few ideas I'm currently playing around with:

"These are my best videos, according to my fans."
"These videos get the best feedback"
"These videos are the most well-received."

Any other ideas?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
These all sound really generic/distant. Try something along the line of 'My all time favorite videos!" or "My personal favorite videos!". Make it a bit more personal, that is more likely to draw people in.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I'm looking to make a playlist for my channel that has my most popular videos on it. However, the videos in this playlist would not be automatically sorted based on view count, but would instead be chosen by me manually based on the feedback I have gotten from those videos. Basically, I'm looking to make a "hall of fame" playlist for my channel.

Can anyone help me suggest a playlist title? Here are a few ideas I'm currently playing around with:

Any other ideas?
Fan Favs, Fan Favorite, Hall Of Fandom