Help with a name please

Fruity

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi ! i really need help with a YT name, a the moment my name on all social media is Fruity, and although its a catchy name there's thousands of fruity's everywhere, i was looking for something a bit more unique and that dosent represent just 1 thing ( Fruity / Fruit ) so i can be more creative with logos and stuff. i would use my name but Tristan isent a very good name and some have problems saying it

I would like to have 2 channels , 1 for gamming and 1 for travel vlogging and putting the songs i make on, i would like a name and then i would add Games or Vlogs to the end of each channel.

I kinda want something that represents the beach, summer, palm trees, adventure, travelling, or a wolf . the best would be a made up name but im just so bad at it ! if any one can help me i would love them for ever ! needs to be catchy easy to remember and easy to say not to long and only 1 word. Good luck hahaha !

Thanks

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
Tropical Fruit, just a simple idea, but it's a little different and more unique than just Fruity. I don't think you have to use your real name somewhere in it.

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This can be a bit of a quandry.

When I was applying for YT and they asked for the name, I had not even thought about it.

The radio was on playing Olivia Newton John singing Xanadu.

So as a joke to myself (I never intended to have a full on YT channel) I called it Xynudu.

10 years later my metalwork channel is still called Xynudu. It has nothing to do with metalwork or anything else. I have thought about changing it to something related to the subject, but hey, everyone knows it as Xynudu and that's what it will stay.

So the moral of the story is, name doesn't mean anything, makes no difference, so go with whatever you want.

Cheers Rob

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

As mentioned in another thread, it will be simpler for you to market your channel and for people to quickly understand what your channel is about if you have a name that is somewhat related to your content. :)

Also, the problem with having a one-word name, it'll be near impossible for people to find you in search because there'll be so many permutations with other words.

Having said that, here are some suggestions as per your criteria:

"oasis" (but careful - It's the name of a British rock group)
"nomad"
"wanderer"
"hyena"
"hound"
"coyote"
"rambler"
"roamer"

A thesaurus might help you - https://www.thesaurus.com

likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
Dear, you have to do everything as you need success and not anyone. The success should be obtained at your talent.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe these, these are names for wolves, so you can add 'vlogs' or 'gaming' onto them

Xerxes
Romulus
Kodiak
Goliath
Cobalt
Czar

(my fave ones)