[HELP]WE NEED CHARACTERS FOR A SCRIPTED MINECRAFT SERIES! [ASAP]

Reaction score
help looking for voice actors/script writers for a YouTube series.... Hello our names are Matt and Ben and we have an idea for a YouTube series where we create a similar series to shadow of isphraphel or redvsblue in minecraft. I used to love watching things like that yet I can't find them anymore and think it could be a great way to get popular on YouTube and spread joy to people. We are thinking knights of the square table (with humour similar to Monty python and the holy grail).A series where around 6 knights go on adventures and kill mythical beasts and stuff but are incredibly stupid in the process. Problem is there is only two of us and we could do with more help.If possible we want you to contribute to the script or story but what's most important is voice actors.If you are interested Here's A Template We Would Like You To Fill Out And Reply To This Post

_______________________Knights Of The Square Table Application _____________________

Name:
Time Zone:
Skype Name(MUST HAVE MIC):
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? :
Why I am Wanting To Do This?:
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?:

Thanks For Your Time And I Hope You Are Interested In This Awesome Project!

Thanks Ben And Matt

royalcandle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name:Wesley
Time Zone: GMT+1
Skype Name(MUST HAVE MIC): wesley11891
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? : Anytime
Why I am Wanting To Do This?: Because minecraft is fun, gaming in general is fun, and IF succesfull its a quick boost for channels
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?: Both

Reactions: alphaqnetworks
Reaction score
Name:Wesley
Time Zone: GMT+1
Skype Name(MUST HAVE MIC): wesley11891
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? : Anytime
Why I am Wanting To Do This?: Because minecraft is fun, gaming in general is fun, and IF succesfull its a quick boost for channels
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?: Both
You Will Be Contacted On Skype By Us

Rpbones

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Pablo (No, I am not Mexican XD)
Time Zone:Central Time Zone
Skype Name(MUST HAVE MIC):Rpbones
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? :Sure thing
Why I am Wanting To Do This?:Help you guys out
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?:Both

You guys can check out my MC video, maybe that'll help you judge if i'll be any help to you guys, I can record too by the way. Good luck!

Reaction score
Name: Pablo (No, I am not Mexican XD)
Time Zone:Central Time Zone
Skype Name(MUST HAVE MIC):Rpbones
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? :Sure thing
Why I am Wanting To Do This?:Help you guys out
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?:Both

You guys can check out my MC video, maybe that'll help you judge if i'll be any help to you guys, I can record too by the way. Good luck!
We Added You On Skype

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
help looking for voice actors/script writers for a YouTube series.... Hello our names are Matt and Ben and we have an idea for a YouTube series where we create a similar series to shadow of isphraphel or redvsblue in minecraft. I used to love watching things like that yet I can't find them anymore and think it could be a great way to get popular on YouTube and spread joy to people. We are thinking knights of the square table (with humour similar to Monty python and the holy grail).A series where around 6 knights go on adventures and kill mythical beasts and stuff but are incredibly stupid in the process. Problem is there is only two of us and we could do with more help.If possible we want you to contribute to the script or story but what's most important is voice actors.If you are interested Here's A Template We Would Like You To Fill Out And Reply To This Post

_______________________Knights Of The Square Table Application _____________________

Name:
Time Zone:
Skype Name(MUST HAVE MIC):
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? :
Why I am Wanting To Do This?:
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?:

Thanks For Your Time And I Hope You Are Interested In This Awesome Project!

Thanks Ben And Matt
Name: John Fox
Time Zone: EST
Skype Name: Johnny Fox
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? : Yes
Why I am Wanting To Do This?: I want to be a voice actor and get some practice anyway with my voiceovers.
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?: Voice Actor and maybe script writing

Reaction score
Name: John Fox
Time Zone: EST
Skype Name: Johnny Fox
Will I Stay Dedicated To This? : Yes
Why I am Wanting To Do This?: I want to be a voice actor and get some practice anyway with my voiceovers.
What Do I Want To Do [Voice Actor Or Script Writing or Both?: Voice Actor and maybe script writing
Hay Theres Loads Of accounts called johnnyfox can i have the username you login in with then i can add
you