Help Wanted for Geeky Website

Jamiethecomic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey guys and Gals,

Please delete if this goes against ToS

I am Jamie, creator and content creator for Caiminds.com

Are you a fan of everything that is gaming, anime, comics, tv and movies? Do you have the passion to share the news that the latest trailer for that awesome anime just got released? The ability to well written articles that our readers are dying to comment on? Or the excitement to share your views on game that has yet to be released? If so we are looking for you!

Recently Caiminds has been expanding quite rapidly in terms of viewership, content and features... but we are looking to expand our reach even further. After the success of introducing articles to the website, we are hoping to bring on board volunteer article writers who will cover the news, write engaging content and even be giving the opportunity to receive review codes days before the official release of a game to tell our readers if they should buy or avoid that product.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you.

Please be aware this is an unpaid position but I wish to change this when the site is earning enough to be able to afford to compensate for your work and commitment accordingly. As a result of wanting I am only accepting applicants who are aged 18 or older.

Send me an email to [jamiethecomic @ caiminds . com] with the subject line: Website Article Help with an example of your work.

Do you think you can be helpful to the site in any other ways? Artist? Social Network Runner (Facebook and Twitter)?

[jamiethecomic @ caiminds . com] with the subject line: Website Site Help