Help us campaign

Vikster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For our NCS (National Citizen Service) social action project and campaign we are using the #thinkstigma on twitter. This is to raise awareness of stereotypes and is also an attempt to make people think differently.
However, to make a difference we need people to support our campaign.
Please tweet #thinkstigma
Thanks

Reactions: Joey McClurg

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is to raise awareness of stereotypes and is also an attempt to make people think differently.
Stereotypes and to think differently about what? Anything and everything? :)

YouCharity

Reaction score
Hey! I'm very interested in helping. If you would like an extra platform to get your campaign out there, consider sending in a video to our charity community channel. It will help your campaign spread as it will be seen by our 750 subscribers & it will also help your channel grow! :)

Send me a message if you are interested or have any questions. :)

Vikster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Stereotypes and to think differently about what? Anything and everything? :)
Overall, getting people not to categorise others. Teaching the public that we are all individuals and giving us a stereotype does not make things easier.[DOUBLEPOST=1437069502,1437069487][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I'm very interested in helping. If you would like an extra platform to get your campaign out there, consider sending in a video to our charity community channel. It will help your campaign spread as it will be seen by our 750 subscribers & it will also help your channel grow! :)

Send me a message if you are interested or have any questions. :)
I will speak to the team and will get back to you shortly, thank you!

Reactions: YouCharity