HELP! Trying to think of a Cooking Channel name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I like it! But in all honesty;; it makes me think of hair. Layers and tips are huge keywords in that category.
I thought the SAME THING no joke. I also can't make the parallel in my mind to how this relates to food.

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
I like it! But in all honesty;; it makes me think of hair. Layers and tips are huge keywords in that category.
that's what I was thinking, but I figured that once we get videos up, the content will speak for itself. and I feel that people won't be searching for new channels to watch based off of channel names
I thought the SAME THING no joke. I also can't make the parallel in my mind to how this relates to food.
it's a bit of a stretch, but it was supposed to be a play on 5 layer dip. we used the word tips because we can give more than just cooking lessons. it can also dive into healthy lifestyle tips, or something like that

yes, the title is questionable at best, but it's done! :p we can only look forward and make our videos speak for ourselves! haha :D

Reactions: Slowlist

grav3yardboi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok, how about ''FOODONTHEGO!;''[DOUBLEPOST=1451092993,1451092811][/DOUBLEPOST]how about ''FoodOnTheGo''?

Comaxi

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Da-legend-of-cooking
cooking-monstah
yummy-man
yumyumchannel
foodamania
suck my sweet' n 'sour balls
many many more...