Help terminating Fullscreen contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
And where the hell did you get $350 a month? I
He got it from being good at YouTube and growing his channel. You have a very small channel that barely got 3,000 views a month. Your CPM is probably crap because you post videos that range from 30 seconds to 2 minutes so advertisers don't want to run ads on them. Last month you only posted 4 videos so your audience got bored and replaced you but forgot to unsubscribe. Also fullscreen has every right to accept who and what they want without the input of an incompetent fool. If you want to actually see what it is like in a network that accepts everyone then go join AwesomenessTV. Get off your high horse and stop blaming Fullscreen for your miss fortunes and next time read the contract before you accept it. [/rant]

Reactions: Pwnage

SuperNormalful

Reaction score
You know something? I did less on Youtube because no matter how successful I get, it never snowballs so that's why I rise then I'm back down to where I start. I can understand how the average youtuber like you could miss it but to be honest if you had any idea how hard I've been working in the past and how I got nowhere I think you would know your place right now, but I guess you might need to learn a few things. Here's my problem: I joined Fullscreen because it promised to help me grow my channel, and it did not help it grow. I am p****d. Got it?

Mizshift

I've Got It
Reaction score
I was not happy for the first 6 months and tried to get out of my contract. Now I'm seeing a vast increase per month regarding income, gone up approximately $350 per month. I now have another year left on my contract, haven't decided if I'm staying or not when that time comes.
53,087 in the last 30 days...you must have a killer CPM to take in 350 per month...

nurzhamanka

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are times when we will agree to mutually terminate a contract but you've only been with us two weeks. In the long run, your earnings will grow, and exceed adsense, as your channel continues to grow. Take part in Gorilla campaigns to make extra money and make sure you're making content that advertisers want to advertise on. Just focus on making the best content possible and the money will follow. Good luck and keep up the hard work!
Can I terminate my contract? I've been with Fullscreen for two months, and I want to leave, because I live in a russian country and film videos for russian audience. It is not comfortable for me to work with an english partnership network. I emailed your support and they said I should wait till my contract expires. It is too long, I need to quit now. Please, help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.