Help Regarding Creative Common Strikes

Friend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is best way to Use cc videos So that no any Strike comes for Life time.
Thanks in Advance

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
There is no way to prevent that from happening.

All you can do is make sure you are using works that you have the rights to, properly credit the original creator of them, and be prepared to defend yourself if a video is wrongfully claimed.

As more and more videos are entered into ContentID, the likelihood of more CC or public domain works being tracked grows. It’s an unfortunate side effect of an automated system.

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
There are different type of creative commons licensing. If they ask for attribution then just be willing to credit them in the description. It doesn't even have to be a priority to put them at the top of the description.

If the attribution specifies it has to be in a video (which I never seen before lurking through creative commons material) then usually they will offer where you can pay for the rights to not credit them and use their work.

Kevin Macleod of incompetech just asks for credit in the description, but you can also pay for the rights to not credit him at all and still use the track. The only time I actually credited Kevin Macleod in the video itself is when I made documentaries meant to play in a film & video class. All the comments were audible (in the form of constructive criticism) in that case and it wasn't like we could hand out disclosures saying who's music it was.

I go on freesound a lot and the first thing I search up is cc0 licensing which means you don't have to do anything. It's pretty much public domain at that point.