Help please new youtuber and Minecraft series ideas

Godinez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey guys so I'm still new to youtube video making and all and I just wanna ask you guys for suggestions tips etc on how to start out and stuff like that also can you guys help me with ideas to making minecraft videos that would mean a lot thanks :D

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Some tips I can offer, that have worked well for me are the following:

- Have videos with commentary (this is a must, all gaming videos must have commentary)
- Promote your videos in forums like this one
- If available, use custom thumbnails to draw in visitors
- Title and tag your videos with relevant words
- High quality is your friend. 1080p isn't needed, 720p will please most people!
- Not too long, keep videos under 15 minutes or risk losing their interest (unless it's an AWESOME video)
- Upload frequently, but not too much (once or twice a day is okay, once or twice a week is okay, once a month not okay, eight times a day is not ok)

I hope that helps! :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys so I'm still new to youtube video making and all and I just wanna ask you guys for suggestions tips etc on how to start out and stuff like that also can you guys help me with ideas to making minecraft videos that would mean a lot thanks :D
I offer smaller channels the opportunity to make a series on my channel to get themselves promoted, I'd be willing to offer you that if your interested?

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
There are TONS of things you can do with minecraft. You can make a story, you can build amazing structures, or you can just play normally and record your adventure. Just make sure you have good quality video recordings and audio, and you should be fine.