Help on growing yt channel

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please guys, if anyone has any idea of how to expand (grow in subs and views) can you please tell me. Any tricks to help me out will be appreciated.

If you wanted to be helpful and check my channel and give me specific answers that would really be appreciated!

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I am pretty sure that there are a lot of forums going over Channel Growth as a topic. But let me help steer you in the right direction by giving some simple tips to help a channel grow. =]

1. Promote (Social Media): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YTTalk (On the right forum section once VIP), Real Life.
2. Collaborations. (Any kind, helps promote both channels.)
3. New updated Banner/Avatar.
4. Consistent Uploads (Daily/Weekly)
5. Commentary in videos (Let your audience know who you are and what you're about.)
6. Channel Trailer
7. Giveaways & Call to Actions (Get people involved and remind them to subscribe in the beginning or end of video.)

And staying active on here will help you as well. =]
Just keep working at it and make subtle improvements at your own pace and things will get better and you will grow as a channel and as a person. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am pretty sure that there are a lot of forums going over Channel Growth as a topic. But let me help steer you in the right direction by giving some simple tips to help a channel grow. =]

1. Promote (Social Media): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YTTalk (On the right forum section once VIP), .
Dude what do u mena about once vip. Like what do you get from it.

Thanks for taking your timne to comment. Greatly appreciated

Reactions: Farley Productions

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dude what do u mena about once vip. Like what do you get from it.

Thanks for taking your timne to comment. Greatly appreciated
By VIP YTtalk style, is the fact that you earn YTtalk money while making posts on here (which has to be over 200 characters to count), and when you have earned enough YTtalk money, you could "buy" the privilege to post in the video section to promote your videos!

If that makes any sense?
At the same time, there´s a lot of topics with tips and trick on this forum, which might help you out on your journey on growing on youtube!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.
okay sorry

Reactions: Crown

TiredGiraffeHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Promotions.
2. Collaborations.
3. Upload Constantly.
4. Try out different topics to see what your viewers like to watch.

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Promotions.
2. Collaborations.
3. Upload Constantly.
4. Try out different topics to see what your viewers like to watch.
What do you mean by promotions