Help on a video?

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I didn't know where to go on yttalk to get advice on videos so I thought I would do it here (if you could tell me where I could post it then that would be very helpful). I'm starting a series on my channel where I build stuff in Minecraft and blow it up at the end. I would like help with two things:

1. What should I call the series? I was thinking Build 'n' Blow but if you have better suggestions then please tell me. I will credit you

2. I'm stuck on what I should build. I don't want to build something really detailed because it would be too long. Again, I will credit you for your ideas.

Thanks for taking your time to read this :)

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Build N Blow sounds really good just maybe add minecraft in front of it so ppl know what you're doing aka Minecraft: Build N Blow

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Build N Blow sounds really good just maybe add minecraft in front of it so ppl know what you're doing aka Minecraft: Build N Blow
Ok thank you for the advice :D

Matt

MrSpecksThePro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Build 'N' Blow sounds good unless you get any thats what she said moments, you could build stuff like turning a square house into a house with texture? Improving basing stuff, making secret rooms with painting doors etc.